Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Beginner's Point of View 658-659

Day 658:

No class today as I am ill.

Day 659:

In Iaido class, we started off free form. I completed 2 sets of Iaido. Afterwards, we had another test. We did 1-3-6-9-11 instead of the first 5 kata. My time was 5:32. Darn it, I tried to slow down. I got to remember to slow down more, especially after the cut.

In Kendo class, we had a hard day of kihon at first. Over and over it was kihon waza. I had decided to stop halfway through to keep myself from overburdening my health. However, I kept going.

We did some good drills, like step-seme-men as well as the step-respond-with-anything drill. We finished with several rounds of ji-geiko. Today’s lesson was getting ready for testing and promotion exams later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment